Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focus on transaction automation in 16 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding talent is vital to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty.
Currently we are seeking to recruit a:
- Implement software solutions and handle complex assignments
- Develop new functionalities, enhancements and parameterize existing applications to increase operating efficiency
- Identify, understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Participate on troubleshooting and customer support when required
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Management, Information System Management
- 4+ years of professional experience in .NET platform (C#) and object-oriented programming
- Experience in WPF & WCF
- Experience in SQL & relational databases (MS SQL Server 2008 or higher, Entity framework)
- Familiar with MVVM and Dependency Injection patterns
- Familiar with Asynchronous programming
- Familiar with Source control procedure (TFS)
- Basic experience in Web development skills (ASP.Net, Java Script), XML & related technologies (XSL, XSD etc)
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Fulfilled military obligations in case of male candidate
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
Τοποθεσία: Moschato, Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους