Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing startups in United Kingdom and Greece, currently employing 100+ professionals.
Here at Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors such as private equity firms, hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. They turn to us to support their strategic decision making by connecting them with industry experts with extensive knowledge and experience of industries or markets of interest.
As we continue to scale up, we are looking to grow our team by 50% in 2019 and as such we will be hiring Research Analysts on a rolling basis.
At Dialectica we don’t believe in “one size fits all” approach. We are looking for curious, smart and entrepreneurial people who enjoy creating innovative ways to reach ambitious goals.If you are ready to get out of your comfort zone, unlearn and relearn, wish for a job that keeps you intellectually engaged, then we will be looking forward to receiving your application. During your employment we will provide you with intense training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role, among other things
About the role
As a Research Analyst you will be a knowledge broker connecting our clients to experts with deep industry knowledge. You will be responsible to evaluate clients’ needs, conduct desktop research on companies and markets, and engage C-suite level subject matter experts. You will also learn how to manage a client base of private equity firms, hedge fund, strategy consultancies and /or corporates. One day you could be connecting a private equity firm with experts to better understand the sub-Saharan African telecommunications market, while the next day assisting a strategy consultancy looking into the growth outlook for solar energy in the Middle East - no two days are alike at Dialectica.
This is a fast paced, client facing, and communication heavy role with a focus on effectiveness and value generation. Analysts develop skills in commercial awareness, project management, client management, professional communications, negotiation, and training.
- Understand client business knowledge gaps and needs and report back with a high-quality expert profile briefing
- Work on multiple diverse projects at the same time
- Perform critical research into markets and companies around the globe using networking, social media and internal tools
- Reach out personally by phone to experts and utilize commercial acumen to validate experts’ knowledge and relevance
- Maintain high quality work and delivery standards aligned to organizational requirements
- 0-3 years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Fluency in English (a second language is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial acumen and ability to understand diverse value chains
- Ability to work interdependently
- Proficient use of MS Office and Google suite
- Drive to deliver high quality results on a daily basis
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee savings plan
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, and many others!)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running)
- Free snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους