With strong brands and technologies, we make peoples lives Easier, Better and more Beautiful.
Henkel operates in more than 125 countries across the world. We are the worldwide market
leader in Adhesives and metal surface treatments and one of the leaders in Europe for Laundry
and Home Care, as well as for Cosmetics and Toiletries.
Working with us is all about learning, growing and directly contributing to the success of a top
So, now it’s your turn!
We are looking for a Sales Controller Analyst, for 1-year contract who will be part of a
multinational organization and will work for Laundry & Home Care team in Greece.
This role involves reporting all sales activities of Sales division and making sure that the
organization achieves its sales targets.
- Responsible for daily sales and investments monitoring and reporting
- Daily Controlling of Customers Trade Investments related to Annual Contract Agreements (Allowances) and day-to-day business Promotional Activities
- Sales Forecast Management: Analyzing and reviewing Customers’ Monthly Forecast (by Account and SKU level) to ensure Net Revenue and Profit meet the targets/plan.
- Managing Monthly Closing process and performing Customer related financial procedures
- Acting as the Key User of company’s Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Tool
- Partner with the business controlling team to help build the annual plan for the business.
- Work with sales to continually seek to optimize customer investment decisions
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration
- 2-3 years of similar experience, preferably in FMCG sector
- Proficient knowledge of English and MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, conditional formatting, data validation, creation and manipulation of Pivot Tables)
- P&L knowledge and knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and be able to work with deadline constraints
Submit your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Moschato, Greece
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους