Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Has the responsibility for specifying, planning, reporting, designing, implementing, testing, reviewing in his/her technical area (e.g. several features). The main responsibility will be the SW design and implementation, as part of feature agile team
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 7-8 years of relevant experience in Software Development.
- Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
- Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Process focused.
- Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in NETCONF and YANG based product
- Experience working with Access Equipment (DSLAM, GPON) for fiber or copper access network
Technical Skills & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellence in object oriented programming (C++ is a plus)
- Awareness of data model language (yang) and XML/XSLT
- Memory management in C++, profiling and optimization experience
- Unit and Module testing concepts and practices (Coverity)
- Solid Networking knowledge and networking protocols, knowledge of Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS, QoS, 802.1x, IP forwarding, PON or DSL knowledge.
- Good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Mercurial SCM & build development
- Test Driven Design (TDD / ATDD)
- Experience with automated test tools
- Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments
- Shell scripting / Python
- CI (continuous integration), Robot framework & Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
Apply for FN BBA R&D Senior SW Engineer
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, IT, Telecommunications
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους