T: 210 6252008
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Κουλτούρα & Στόχος
We are optimistic about the future.
We believe in the potential of digital technologies to ignite a new era of opportunity – for business, for industry and for people everywhere.
That's why, "We create the technology to connect the world"
To create new possibilities for human togetherness, experience and productivity. To make technology work for people.
We push the boundaries of what’s possible to unlock opportunities from an intensely connected world – always from a foundation of integrity, quality and security.
Respect, Achievement, Challenge, Renewal
Βραβεία & Διακρίσεις
- Nokia alongside Cosmote, the city of Athens and SNF received the ‘Best Innovative Action of the Year’ award in Infocom for the Athens Digital Lab
- Nokia Hellas in collaboration with Cosmote, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the Municipality of Athens launched the “Athens Digital Lab”, a pioneering project, aiming to support young entrepreneurship, boost the local ecosystem and improve the quality of life for the residents of Athens
- Nokia Hellas won the Gold Award during the Location Development global competition. The award was delivered by the CEO of the company Rajeev Suri
- Athens Technology Center Head awarded Quality Leader of the year 2017 by the Hellenic Management Association
- Bell Labs DMTS award
- 1st prize for the Social Innovation challenge
- Nokia South East Europe Bravo Award
- Customer Perceived Value Award for Cosmote CT (three times consecutively)
- Infocom Research and Development Award
- Employer of Choice by University of Thessaly
- Investors in People Award
- Infocom Business Excellence Award
- ΕΕΔΕ Made in Greece Award
* Through direct applications either in LinkedIn or in our company’s site
* Through the Referral program
* Applicants matching the positions’ requirements, go through an interview(s) and a technical assessment
Στελέχη που θα παρευρεθούν
R&D Line Managers & Talent Acquisition Partner
Γιατί στηρίζει το JFA
With our participation at the Job Fair Athens we would like to have the chance to meet and attract young graduates and alumni, promote our available job opportunities and hope for a future collaboration.
We create the technology to connect the world.
Χρονιές στο JFA
Αγησιλάου 6-8 Μαρούσι, 15123 Αθήνα
Δεξιότητες που απαιτούνται
IT - Engineering (Sotware Developers, Telecommunication Experts)