Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The Nokia Cloud Mobile Gateway performs gateway and related functions within the packet core. It is built to address the growth of enhanced broadband and deliver new Internet of Things (IoT), machine-type communications (MTC), and 5G services.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Software Test team located in Athens Technology Center and work together with very talented engineers, in a technically challenging and stimulating environment. As a member of our team you will be responsible to
- Derive test plan requirements from product requirements and standards documents
- Design and specify test infrastructure using (or enhancing) the existing automation framework to execute the test plan
- Review test plans, test procedures and infrastructure for adequacy and completeness/correctness
- Analyze results of tests and interact with development engineers, architects/PM and test community in the resolution/root causing of test failures
- Script all test cases using the automation environment and have them integrated in the regression infrastructure
- Help integrate features into system test beds
Skill set requirements
- BSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent degree
- Software programming experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, TCL, Bash)
- Resourceful in UNIX/Linux
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, L2 protocols, L3/Routing protocols)
- Proven aptitude for methodical problem troubleshooting and solving, good communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work well in a close-knit team
- Quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently having strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Free of military service obligations (applicable for male candidates)
- Knowledge of Mobile Systems standards
- Knowledge of Source code management tools (GIT, CVS)
- Knowledge of SW testing methodology and testing techniques
By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to work on the newest cutting-edge technologies for the next generation packet core networks and feel the excitement of having immediate impact across a global customer base. We are offering a flexible and friendly working environment, collaborating with engineers from all over the world, having diverse interests and hobbies.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply for Software QA Engineer
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, Telecommunications
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους