- Elicit requirements from projects’ stakeholders and perform business and technical analysis
- Participate in the assessment and definition of Processes, Reports, KPIs, etc. related to the areas of Provisioning and Assurance for Fixed and Mobile Networks
- Engage in high-tech projects in the areas of Telecommunication Networks (including 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN and TV/Video technologies)
- Contribute to initial solutions’ design, prototyping and Proof of Concepts
- Demonstrate solutions and develop required documentation (Functional Design, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members towards achieving clients’ objectives
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecoms or equivalent field
- Knowledge / experience in Telecommunication Networks and related technologies (i.e. 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN, TV/Video technologies, etc.)
- Prior experience in Service Operators or Network Equipment Providers will be considered as a plus
- MSc / MBA related to Telecoms will be considered as a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους