Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Digital and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
The Big Data specialist will be part of Accenture Applied Intelligence as an engineer who will be working on Big Data platforms. He/she will be collaborating with other data engineers and data scientists in teams of global reach, to develop advanced data management / analytics solutions, that can scale horizontally as required. He/she will be part of Accenture’s Advanced Analytics Innovation Center located in Athens, Greece and will be working on exciting projects form clients across the globe
Big Data specialists in Accenture Applied Intelligence are responsible for ingesting and transforming data in all forms, varying from totally unstructured log entries to database table snapshots, to bring them in a format that the Data Scientists can use to produce actionable insights. Being an important link in Accenture’s global network chain, they are tasked with the critical task of ensuring that necessary data information is readily available to the other teams to create high value insights and solutions.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- B. Sc. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive etc.) including NoSQL technologies (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) and streaming technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.)
- Experience with Linux OS (any distribution, RHEL/Centos preferred)
- Experience with search engines (ElasticSearch, Solr etc.) is a plus
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους