ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in ReactJS/ PHP you will assist in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. You will test and implement configuration changes and assist in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-4 years of working experience in ReactJS/ PHP
- Experience in Unix and PL/SQL is required
- Experience in GIT will be considered an asset
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Degree of AEI or TEI
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Click here to apply: https://www.accenture.com/gr-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00682085_en&title=ReactJS%2f+PHP+Developer
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους