ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As SAP MM professional you will develop and architect SAP solutions. You will design & implement technology solutions for SAP applications, including application extensions, interfaces, reports, conversions and development, execution and operations architecture components.
- Requirements Analysis, Process design in the SAP Logistic area, business blueprint creation
- Provide functional and technical specifications for solutions in SAP logistics
- Configure SAP ERP in the areas of SAP MM and WM
- Present solutions to clients, train users and internal resources, drive workshops, mentor junior team members
- Test reports, enhancements, interfaces and custom extensions
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be an expert in MM Purchasing configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Material Master, Inventory movements configuration, Localization/Warehouse books
- Have deep technical understanding of the enhancement points and user exits of MM
- Ideally have exposure in SAP Ariba and S/4 HANA
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on SAP experience
- AEI/TEI Graduate (Master is considered a plus)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/careers.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους