ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As SAP Sales professional you will develop and architect SAP solutions. You will design & implement technology solutions for SAP applications, including application extensions, interfaces, reports, conversions and development, execution and operations architecture components.
- Requirements Analysis, Process design in the SAP Sales & Customer Services area, business blueprint creation
- Provide functional and technical specifications for solutions in SAP Sales & Customer Services
- Configure SAP ERP in the areas of SAP SD and CRM
- Present solutions to clients, train users and internal resources, drive workshops, mentor junior team members
- Test reports, enhancements, interfaces and custom extensions
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be an expert in SAP SD configuration
- Have deep technical understanding of the enhancement points and user exits of SD
- Ideally have exposure in SAP CRM and S/4 HANA
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on SAP experience
- AEI/TEI Graduate (Master is considered a plus)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους