ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Banking Functional Consultant, you will work with the business/end users to gather and analyze business requirements and prepare functional specifications.
- You will be working with the business/end users to gather and analyze business requirements
- You will be preparing functional specifications
- You will perform business analysis of As Is processes
- You will use your core banking functional knowledge to design and deliver end-to-end business solutions
- You will be actively involved in the parameterization and customization activities that should be delivered during the core banking implementation projects
- You will be actively involved in the functional testing of the implemented solutions
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in a Core Banking product and modules including product parameterization and configuration (e.g. core, lending, accounts and deposits, payments, trade finance, investments, accounting)
- Experience in Core Banking and/or Wealth management implementations
- Experience in writing and reviewing BRDs and FSDs
- Experience in documenting business process design workflows
- Experience in any of the following functional areas:
- Accounts & Deposits
- Limits & Collaterals
- Trade Finance
- Wealth Management
- Experience within the Banking Industry
- Ability to lead and manage a team of business analysts
- Building and developing high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους