Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Digital and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
The Data Warehouse specialist will be part of Accenture Applied Intelligence as an engineer focused on implementing data models and ETLs for Data Warehouses. He/she will be responsible in delivering parallel DWH solutions using new and innovative technologies on the Cloud or on premise. He/she will be part of Accenture’s Advanced Analytics Innovation Center located in Athens, Greece and will be working on exciting projects form clients across the globe
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive the Data Warehouse design and configuration
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for Data Warehouses, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction of data
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts and design relational and dimensional data models
- Use ETL tools to implement data extraction procedures from other systems and load them into the datamarts
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- B. Sc. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields will be considered as a plus
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in parallel Data Warehouse implementation using platforms such as Exadata, Netezza, MS SQL Server etc. and ETL tools such as Informatica, MS SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator etc.
- Experience with defining dimensional data models (star schema)
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools such as Qlik, Power BI and Tableau is a plus
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους