Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Digital and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
The AI specialist will be part of Accenture Applied Intelligence as an engineer in Artificial Intelligence (deep learning, NLP, computer vision, chatbots, VA and robotics etc.). He/she will be responsible for building and deploying new AI solutions for Accenture’s clients to improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. He/she will be part of Accenture’s Advanced Analytics Innovation Center located in Athens, Greece and will be working on exciting projects form clients across the globe
AI specialists in Accenture Applied Intelligence will be part of a multidisciplinary team helping our AI strategy and define the problems we are solving with AI. They will contribute on our AI development and work in building AI models and putting them into production. AI specialists also leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Operations for creating solutions. Finally, they are expected to collaborate with other data scientists/engineers, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- B.Sc. from Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence using programming languages such as Python & Java and platforms such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe & Torch
- Experience working with RESTful API and microservice oriented architectures
- Knowledge in architecting/operating solutions and security frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές