ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
A Software Engineer experienced in ABAP assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. He/she has more than 1 year of experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Gathering and Analyzing Business Requirements
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Creating functional requirements as an input to IT implementation
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of functional application requirements
- Building and testing solutions
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 1 or more years of working experience in ABAP
- Hands-on knowledge of database technologies
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- Experience of Insurance Industry will be considered a strong plus
- Knowledge of any of the following programming languages: Java, Microsoft .Net, PHP will be considered a plus
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a multicultural working environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Click here to apply: https://www.accenture.com/gr-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00620780_en&title=ABAP+Software+Engineer
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Energy, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Χημικός Μηχανικός
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους