ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As an Experienced COBOL Professional, you will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs to improve our clients’ services by translating their strategic goals into real technology solutions, developing business cases, IT strategies and roadmaps. You will be working at the border of Business and IT to envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions to improve clients' delivery approach.
- Documenting business requirements.
- Supervising team.
- Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing).
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics etc.)
- Knowledge of COBOL
- Previous working experience in functional projects of at least 2-3 years
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Sales
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους