ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Delivery Lifecycle professionals envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach. They assist in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions.
Database Engineer with experience in the Banking Industry
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Participating in workshops with client’s stakeholders in order to validate business requirements & functional specifications
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
- Working closely with subject matter experts & technical team, to ensure the design meets the business requirements
- Basic qualifications
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, or other quantitative field
- Proven technical knowledge in SQL
- Previous working experience of 1 to 3 years in the Banking industry
- Functional knowledge of banking products (lending, deposits, investments) will be considered as a plus
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Advanced analytical abilities & problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in Greek and English
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our websiteaccenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Mechanical Engineer, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους