ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
• Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
• Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Basic qualifications
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
- Experience in SQL plus 2 or more programming languages
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Mechanical Engineer, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους