Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We believe in the potential of digital technologies to ignite a new era of opportunity.
We push the boundaries of what’s possible to unlock opportunities from an intensely connected world.
We create the technology to connect the world.
We offer a multinational, competitive environment for professional and personal growth to you that will share our vision and goals.
As a member of our Nokia team, you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of any functionality needed for the CI infrastructure that validates the Cloud based core element of 3G/4G networks. Cooperation with technical experts will be part of your everyday work to achieve the committed objectives, leading the evolution to 5G networks that our customers worldwide want.
To make it happen you need
- BSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent degree or work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in test automation
- Good coding skills in Python, familiar with libraries which aid to numerical processing and analytics & test automation knowledge (e.g. utilizing Robot Framework)
- Working knowledge of version control system (e.g. git)
- An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Innovative and eager to learn state-of-the-art technologies
- Excellent at communication skills and team working
- Dedicated, self-motivated and able to work independently
and we will appreciate if you have
- Experience with Cloud and/or virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, VMware or KVM
- Experience on RESTful development practices (REST-APIs /JSON)
- Experience with Linux distributions and Linux platforms
- Willingness to learn and adapt fast to various open source technologies like Elasticsearch, Solr
- General know how on Machine Learning techniques and algorithms
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, IT, Telecommunications
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους