We are looking for a Junior Front-End Web Developer. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design templates to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Creating custom wordpress websites for our clients.
- Maintain and support existing websites
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Good knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Good understanding of responsive design
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Project based experience is appreciated
- Wordpress template and plugin authoring is nice to have
You can apply by sending an email at email@example.com . In that email you need to include the positions' code: ΤΕL02FED.
Τοποθεσία: , Ελλάδα, Κύπρος
Τομείς: IT, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές, Απόφοιτους