Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) is currently looking for an Operations & Quality intern to join the Organization team. This position offers the chance to develop both technical and interpersonal skills in a challenging and evolving environment, while gaining insight of the Exchange Industry.
The Organization team of ATHEX Group, is currently running an organization improvement program. Under this initiative there will be necessity to describe process flows, document policies and archive regulatory texts, using the current infrastructure (MS Office, Share Point, e.t.c). The task, requires good communication skills, team working attitude, exceptional perception of processes and procedures and awareness of operational risk principles.
If you’re interested in kick starting your career in an established FinTech company and getting a closer look of how our company approaches business operations, we’d like to meet you.
- BS degree in Management Science & Technology, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, proactive and a team player
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
In order to apply you have to send an e-mail to email@example.com (CV in English).
About ATHEX Group
HELLENIC EXCHANGES - ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE (ATHEX) is the parent company of the Group that supports the operation of the Greek capital market. The parent company and its 100% subsidiaries ATHEXClear and ATHEX CSD operate the organized stock and derivatives markets, carry out trading, clearing, settlement and registration of securities, provide comprehensive IT solutions to the Greek capital market and promote the development of capital markets culture in Greece.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πρακτική
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές