Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) is currently looking for an HR intern to join the HR Development team. The HR Development Team is responsible for providing a wide range of people-related services which support the strategic goals of the organization and leverage employee satisfaction, engagement and effectiveness.
This position offers the chance to develop both technical and interpersonal skills in a challenging and evolving environment, while gaining insight of the Exchange Industry.
The successful candidate will perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches people operations, we’d like to meet you.
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field. MSc in Human Resources or relevant field is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, proactive and a team player
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Previous working experience in an HR function will be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Basic understanding of different HR information Systems, applications and processes (SAP knowledge would be considered an advantage).
Application: Email to email@example.com (CV in English).
About ATHEX Group
HELLENIC EXCHANGES - ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE (ATHEX) is the parent company of the Group that supports the operation of the Greek capital market. The parent company and its 100% subsidiaries ATHEXClear and ATHEX CSD operate the organized stock and derivatives markets, carry out trading, clearing, settlement and registration of securities, provide comprehensive IT solutions to the Greek capital market and promote the development of capital markets culture in Greece.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Finance, Human Resources
Είδος εργασίας: Πρακτική
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές