NEUROPUBLIC is looking for a senior C++ developer to join its software development team. The main duties of the candidate will be the following:
- Build an adaptable system to retrieve and process data from various data sources (satellite images)
- Document and demonstrate solutions by writing proper documentation
- Investigate new technologies)
Education & Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least two years of experience in a large C++ project.
Main Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of C++11 or higher, with a good understanding of the language abstraction features
- Experience with the Boost libraries
- Good knowledge of at least 2 build systems (make, cmake etc.)
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of SQL and Relational Databases
- Good knowledge of scripting languages for automating tasks (bash, Python etc.)
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Experience in programming with the GDAL library and the QGIS platform
- Experience in image processing
- Able to program, in different programming languages such as C, C#, Java
- Domain knowledge in Agricultural Business
This job position offers a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and the opportunity to work in a friendly, diverse and dynamic environment that promotes further training and professional development. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative products that aim to transform the agricultural sector in Greece and abroad. Please e-mail your CV and introductory letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word DEV_NK_SECDEV1 in the e-mail subject.
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα