We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who will join our R&D Department. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with different expertise working collaboratively on common goals. You will be expected to show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the whole lifecycle of both commercial and EC funded IT projects;
- Writing deliverables and reports;
- Managing scope, budget and timelines;
- Working closely with the technical team to coordinate implementation;
- Coordinating with teams of specialists within and outside the company;
- Coordinating with partners and monitoring work packages on a daily basis;
- Participating in proposal writing for projects in the context of Horizon 2020 and beyond;
- Preparing and delivering presentations;
- Participating in project meetings, networking events, conferences & workshops in Greece and abroad.
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing projects & working directly with technical & commercial teams with proven track record;
- At least 2 years’ experience specifically in European projects and proposals;
- Experience in software design and development;
- Experience in Visio, UML;
- BSc in Engineering / Computer Science;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written;
- Experience in IT projects focused on rural development, smart farming or other agri-food topics would be a plus;
- PMP certification would be a plus;
- MSc and/or Doctoral degree would be a plus.
Personal Characteristics and Skills
- Organizational skills and ability to operate in diverse and international teams;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage internal and external partners;
- Excellent time management and crisis management;
- Availability to travel in Greece and abroad;
- Personal interest in issues related to rural development, smart farming and various agri-food topics.
- Competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications;
- Work in a friendly, diverse and dynamic environment;
- Opportunity to work with innovative products that aim to transform agriculture in Greece and beyond;
- Opportunity of further training and professional development within the company.
This job position offers a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and the opportunity to work in a friendly, diverse and dynamic environment that promotes further training and professional development. You we’ll have to opportunity to work on innovative products that aim to transform agriculture in Greece and beyond. Please e-mail your CV and introductory letter at email@example.com and include the word TECHPM in the e-mail subject.
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα