INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired talents to cover the following opening:
Junior Back-End SW Engineers
We are looking for inspired professionals that will be part of highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for Enterprise Solutions. The job holders will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of services and technologies in order to develop a solid background in an array of industries (EU Institutions, Telecoms, Lotteries/Betting, Insurance, Banking, Energy) while mastering their Java skills in challenging, large-scale projects.
By working at INTRASOFT International, the largest IT company in Greece, you will join a hub of more than 1.000 tech enthusiasts. You will work with cutting-edge technologies delivering IT Solutions for challenging, large-scale projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in Java
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL programming
- Familiarity with the SW engineering lifecycle
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
You may have…
- Familiarity with Spring framework
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent at interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
You will get...
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Τοποθεσία: , Greece
Τομείς: IT, Electrical Engineer
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους