INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired talents to cover the following opening:
Junior IT Consultants for Enterprise Solution Projects
We are looking for inspired talents that will be part of highly skilled teams who work close to the customer to deliver state of the art solutions. The job holders will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety technologies and industries (Telecoms, Utilities, Lotteries/Betting, Banking-Insurance, Retail) in order to develop a solid background.
By working at INTRASOFT International, the largest IT company in Greece you will join a hub of more than 1.000 tech enthusiasts. You will work with cutting edge technologies delivering IT Solutions for challenging, large-scale projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant discipline
- Familiarity with analysis methodologies/frameworks
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
You may have (one or more) …
- Experience with Business Process Modelling languages
- Experience with delivering IT solutions in the above industries
- An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent at interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Customer oriented
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Τοποθεσία: , Greece
Τομείς: IT, Insurance, Electrical Engineer, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους