- Design, implementation, integration, optimization and support of converged networks, WiFi wireless networks and broadband network infrastructures.
- Configuration of wireless, routing and switching equipment
- Design plan and implement network device configurations and standards based on industry best practices.
- Provide pre-sales support and write up accurate technical documentation and manage the technical solution for public and private procurements
- Monitor, resolve, and escalate issues within critical infrastructures, Antivirus, Backups, Network, Wireless Networks and telecom infrastructure.
- Monitor wireless network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Ability to get involved in the technical investigation of issues
- Strong ability to own side projects including building or improving in-house tools
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process
- Pressure/short deadlines, Multi-tasking environment
- Must be able to work both independently and in project team-oriented work groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- University/College Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecomm, Computer Science, Information Technology or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Strong working knowledge of WiFi, protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks and equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise TCP/IP communications (IPv4, QoS, IPSEC, etc.) and hands-on experience of Cisco routers and switches, LAN /WANs, (T1, T3, MPLS).
- Strong working knowledge of at least 2 different WiFi vendors
- Strong working knowledge with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools such as Solarwinds, Ethereal Wireshark, AirMagnet, NAGIOS etc.
- Experience at network troubleshooting techniques such as analysis of packet captures, tracing, performance tuning, analysis of firewall session details, and monitoring
- Any of following Industry Certifications are highly preferred:
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP or similar at the same level certification
Με ποιον τρόπο μπορεί να κάνει κάποιος υποψήφιος αίτηση για τη συγκεκριμένη αγγελία.: Αποστολή email στο email@example.com με αναγραφή του κωδικού θέσης TEL04JNT
Τοποθεσία: , Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, Telecommunications
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους